Action Is Needed

U Say The Same ,U Stay The Same..
U Do The Same, U Get The Same..
What U Need To Do Is Set An Appointment Now!!!

Sms Name, Time & Location to


I only entertain serious people... I dont like answering any question unless face to face... I work smart & hard & will make sure people who join me really make money!! I am a result oriented person and always breaking my personal best from time to time!! And most important thing is that I dont simply accept anybody to be my apprentice... I only select genuine positive people since only this type of people will succeed!!

Achievement

Our Business

1. Syarikat Malaysia
2. Lesen sah, diluluskan dan selamat.
3. Penerima Anugerah 'Syarikat Paling Pesat Berkembang' 2007-Anugerah Wanita MCA.
4. Penerima Anugerah 'Syarikat Paling Jujur Peringkat Asia Pasifik' 2008-Keris Award.
5. Penerima Anugerah 'Organisasi Mesra Pengguna Islam' 2008-Persatuan Pengguna Islam Malaysia.
6. Internet sebagai media pengurusan perniagaan, BUKAN tempat pelaburan.
7. Pejabat di Petaling Jaya, boleh datang bila-bila.
8. Kini meluaskan perniagaan ke 9 buah negara (Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Nevada, Hong Kong, Dubai).

Friday, March 20, 2009

WRITE YOUR OWN DREAM PAY PACKET TODAY

DON'T WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO HAND YOU A CHEQUE
WRITE YOUR OWN DREAM PAY PACKET TODAY

Get a dream, set a goal and go, go ,go.

Work like tomorrow will never come and today will never leave.

Find a mentor, get a vehicle for your dream's fulfilment.

Millionaire mentality is yours in less than a minute if you decide to begin today.

Start declaring this today: "I am millionaire quality. I deserve to be a millionaire. I have a great mind. I have ability. I have ideas. I will find a way and the means to make millions. I will develop millionaire habits. I will find a mentor who is a millionaire and I will learn from them. Right now I am a millionaire in my thoughts and from this day forward I will be a millionaire in my speech and in my actions. I can, I do and I will. No dirt is going to stop me because I will just simply shake it off and step up."

Motivational Memo for the Week:
Millionaire mentality leads to millionaire reality.
You can do it